IoT Adventure Forum 2018
INTERNET of Things
About IoT Adventure Forum
Internet of Things (IoT) is bringing unprecedented opportunities to business and society. In 2017 IDC Bulgaria organised the first IoT Forum and gathered government representatives, IT professionals, businesses from different industries. This May 15th the International Cyber Investigation Training Academy in partnership with IDC Bulgaria and Right Image is organizing the IoT Adventure Forum.
• The forum content is designed with the support of an Advisory Board consisting of prominent IoT influencers and experts. They recommend the trendiest IoT topics and the most exciting speakers. The Advisory Board members will be in charge of the evaluation of the submitted for the IoT Adventure Forum 2018 Awards products, projects and companies. Confirmed Advisory Board members and organisations: Neli Vacheva, Country Manager, IDC Bulgaria, LIBRe Foundation (LIBRe), DEV.bg.
• Content structure: strategic and partner presentations by noon; dedicated workshop tracks in the afternoon on the following topics – Smart Cities, Manufacturing 4.0, Developing for the IoT and Privacy and Security.
• IoT Adventure 2018 Award Ceremony – a ceremony that will distinguish the best projects for Smart City, IoT for Business, Consumer IoT, IoT Start-Up and IoT for Society special prize.
• Organizer – International Cyber Investigation Training Academy. The event is organised in partnership with Right Image.
- Government and municipalities
- Energy and Utilities
- Oil and Gas
- Retail and Wholesale
- Mining and construction
Thе 4-star hotel Novotel provides latest generation rooms and meeting rooms with state-of-the-art equipment in Sofia’s main business district. With plenty of entertainment options at the adjacent mall and views of the city or Vitosha Mountain, it is a pleasure to do business at Novotel.
Novotel hotel Sofia, 115 N Tsarigradsko Shosse Blvd 1784 SOFIA – BULGARIA
About International Cyber Investigation Training Academy
The International Cyber Investigation Training Academy is a non-governmental organization, established at the end of 2009 by leading experts in fighting cybercrime. The academy focuses its activities in three areas – trainings, awareness, and consultancy. The goal of the academy is to improve the qualification of the experts, working in the field of cyber security and combating cybercrime, to increase the society awareness of the latest threats and risks by organizing conferences, forums, meetings, discussions and to provide reliable consultancy. The overall goal is to help create a secure and safe technology and Internet environment. (www.e-crimeacademy.com)
The International Cyber Investigation Training Academy is the initiator and organizer of the South East European Regional Forum on Cybersecurity and Cybercrime (www.cybercrimeforum.bg).
Right Image is a consultancy company for marketing, PR, events management, outsourced sales and business development services specialized for companies in the ICT, business and financial services. Our experts are with rich international experience with focus in the ICT and Telecoms area. We offer to our clients’ measurement and result oriented projects, reliable and long-term partnership in a flexible and passionate way.