Tech leaders and leading IoT strategysts are raising the curtain of the future.
They are here to discuss about the challenges and problems IoT is facing and how to build a smart, safe and connected world
- What are the biggest risks associated with Internet of Things?
- Which European projects and programs support IoT development and in particular – smart city? What problems are they addressing?
- What are the main concerns of your clients and partners regarding IoT projects?
- Using an IoT Platform vs Do It Yourself
- Which connectivity trends will impact the IoT world mostly?
- IoT – a question of security, safety and trust.
- Decenntralisation and blockchain. According to the analysts up to 10% of the blockchain solutions will include data processing from IoT sensors by 2020. For what purposes will be used information and what integration problems can be expected?
- Consumer or Industrial IoT – what changes can we expect as a result of IoT use in both sectors in the coming 5 years?
- IoT regulation – is it possible?
Nely Vacheva, Country Manager, IDC Bulgaria (moderator)
Vesselin Arnaudov, Director Advanced Development Center; IoT, VMWare Bulgaria
Ivan Dragoev, co-founder and CEO, IndigoVerge
Nikolay Dimitrov, Director Business Development, HPE
Lyubomir Stanislavov, Managing Director, Automotive Cluster Bulgaria
Assoc. Prof. Boyan Jekov, University of Library Studies and Information Technologies